Saturday, October 4, 2008

You Never Know with Courtney


So, we woke up this morning to find our daughter in the play kitchen that she has in her room. (Conner came in first saying that Courtney was in the "dishwasher"- never something you want to hear at 6:30am). This is what we found!


Courtney is always full of surprises. Instead of standing next to the kitchen and cooking, she decided to climb through the dishwasher, up the sink and stand there and cook. Oh, how I love my daughter and her ability to always keep me on my toes.

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

How cute...very funny!

Smith Family said...

That is the cutest picture...I love the little mischevious grin on her face!

The Fishers said...

I was going to write a long, funny comment, but then realized that it was probably not going to make sense if you didn't know what I was talking about... so I am just going to say, that is funny and very clever... you better keep an eye on her.