Monday, October 13, 2008

Apple Hill
















Well, with Carey swamped with deadlines at work and the twins being in the NICU, I decided to take Conner up to Apple Hill (I love Courtney, but she still needs a nap and we were going right when she is usually sleeping. People who know Courtney will understand that she needs her beauty sleep!). So, with the Atens and my brother and sister-in-law, we headed to Placerville. We ate donuts, rode the ponies, saw the fish, and ate some more. We had a great time and hope that next year, we'll have the whole family together. We'll be the huge family with the quad stroller! Watch out!





4 comments:

camille said...

That last one of Conner is classic. How cute is he. I miss him. Keep those updates comin! Those little girls are so awesome and have such cute little bodies. I loved the video. What a sweet cry she has. Miss you guys and always thinking and praying for you!

Chelle said...

I think Conner was a little tired! That is an awesome picture!

Herlehy Family said...

That is a great picture of Conner. It looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad to see you are still trying to have fun.

Cali Hatch Fam said...

Conner is so cute when he is asleep!Rylee