Friday, October 3, 2008

31 Weeks


Well, it's the weekly picture of my enermous belly. I am sucking up my pride and adding my head to this photo. Yes, I look ridiculous, but that's what comes with pregnancy......a redish glow, three-four chins, and my favorite, acne. It's all worth it. Only 5 more weeks to go.
My body has never been through so much. I feel like my stomach is going to rip open at any minute and my legs are hurting me more and more. I don't know how people do this with triplets or more....wow! The body is an amazing thing. My doctor will measure me on Wednesday and I'll update everyone on how many cm my belly is. Wait and see.....my guess is 46 cm. (For those of you who don't know, 40 cm is full term for a single birth. Apparently, your body can stretch more and more)

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Such a cute picture! It was great seeing you and Melissa today and catching up.

Herlehy Family said...

You look great!

Kye Nead said...

I love the belly pics!! You look amazing.