Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Home

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to say that I was discharged from the hospital today, Tuesday Oct 7th, and feeling pretty good considering all that has happened in the last few days. It was difficult to leave the girls behind, but I know they are in good hands and will be home in about 5 weeks.

Thank you to everyone who has emailed, called, visited, etc. We are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family that care about us. We are still adjusting and getting things settled, so if you don't hear right back from us, that's why. We appreciate all the offers to bring over food, watch kids, etc. and we really are grateful for it. As soon as we get settled, I'm sure we'll be taking everyone up on their offers.

When we left the hospital today, the girls were doing well. Carey has more of the details, so I'll have him blog about it later.

We love you all.

4 comments:

camille said...

Oh my gosh, things are going so quickly that I can't keep up! I'm happy you are home and I'm sure it was tough to leave the girls. I still can't believe you had them already! Call me when you can! love yoU!

Jen said...

So glad you made it home. I hope your recovery goes well - please let me know what you need - we are happy to bring dinner and watch the kids

Crystal Dever said...

I'm glad you're home and the girls are doing well. Let me know when you're up to visitors, and what you need. Thanks for keeping us updated via your blog. Can't wait to meet the girls.

Smith Family said...

I'm so glad you're home and recuperating. Thanks for the updates.