I'm totally with you! Dave's working crazy hours, plus he's taking some night classes so that he can sit for the CPA in the fall. Hope you're hangin in there! :) only 6 more weeks!
That actually is a really pretty pic of you :) Can you take that kind of pic of me (I assume its just black and white) lets hand out... especially now that our park is open! Finally!!!
hehehhhheeeeeeee!! You are so funny, Mel! I love that picture. I can see the girls putting that in a frame in their dorm! Just catching up on your latest posts, too. Feelings: 1. Madeline has totally gotten some cheeks and i LOVE IT! They are so cute I wanna eat their cheeks. 2. Hooray for being done with nursing. THat is just my personal feeling, but you have done a selfless and great job w/ your pumping. And, pumping sucks bad, so congrats!!!
7 comments:
OK, THAT should be your profile picture! Ahh, I feel your pain.
Hang in there it should be over soon or should a say a little break is shortly ahead! If I can ever do anything to help please let me know.
You look so gorgeous, even screaming. I can't wait to see you. THe girls are getting so cute and chubby!
I'm totally with you! Dave's working crazy hours, plus he's taking some night classes so that he can sit for the CPA in the fall. Hope you're hangin in there! :) only 6 more weeks!
Too funny!! Let's hang out soon, maybe some late night time shopping?!
That actually is a really pretty pic of you :) Can you take that kind of pic of me (I assume its just black and white) lets hand out... especially now that our park is open! Finally!!!
hehehhhheeeeeeee!! You are so funny, Mel! I love that picture. I can see the girls putting that in a frame in their dorm! Just catching up on your latest posts, too. Feelings:
1. Madeline has totally gotten some cheeks and i LOVE IT! They are so cute I wanna eat their cheeks.
2. Hooray for being done with nursing. THat is just my personal feeling, but you have done a selfless and great job w/ your pumping. And, pumping sucks bad, so congrats!!!
Post a Comment