I am so happy to report that I'm giving up on pumping and going strictly to formula. I have pumped/nursed for five months, and I am done. The babies are still on the Similac Neosure, which costs about $20 a can (and we will now be going through a can a day), but hopefully we can go to regular formula next month. We shall see. I had a blocked milk duct over the weekend, and that freaked me out that I might get mastitis, so I decided that since my rental pump is up for renewal on Thursday, I would just be done with the whole thing and turn it in.
I feel lighter already....

4 comments:
Goodbye, baby!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I am only going for so long even pumping and filling half their bottles with breast milk. I only pump three times per day. My girls sometimes eat six ounces at a time! I am secretly glad you are stopping too. I feel less guilty as a mother:) Us twin moms have to mess up our kids together!
You did an AMAZING job! I still am in shock that you have been able to take care of some much and do it so calmly. Great job!!!
Don't you feel like you just got some of your freedom back? Your body now belongs to you. Ella has just weined herslef from me these past couple of days. I am so excited to start getting thin again.
you feel lighter already :)
Post a Comment