Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nursery...


Carey caught this photo during nursery today (it's through the little window in the door on his cell....)...it's Courtney (in the blue dress) with two baby dolls on the floor and she's covering them with a blanket. I wonder where she learned that?

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

That is so cute! I am so impressed that Cary had a camera at church, you must have everything in the church bag.

Smith Family said...

That's so adorable!!! Ahhh, melts my heart! :)

Unknown said...

yay Courtney! How cute is that? You must be a proud mother! Thanks for a great baby shower the other night!! I hope it wasn't too stressful on you :) I heard you had some late company!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

You've taught her to multi-task! Good job!

OramHouse said...

That's too funny. At least she isn't playing breast pump:) Emma drew me with two huge knockers yesterday...