Monday, March 9, 2009

FHE During Tax Season

Because of tax season, our FHE nights are pretty informal. We went to Carey's office today, had dinner together, and hung out in his office. I think from the parking lot, to the office, eating dinner, playing in the office, and back down to the car to leave, we were there for a total of 20 minutes. It was worth it and the kids were able to see that Dad does really exist and that he loves them. Here's our night (except for the dinner part because I forgot that I had brought my camera...)

(Carey worked...)

(the twins slept....kind of...)

(Courtney relaxed in the chair...)



(Conner played golf...)


(We finally left so Carey could really get some work done...)
We love you Dad and miss you very much! Thank you for working so hard to support our family. We'll see you in April!




3 comments:

OramHouse said...

oh, so sweet. so those zebra blankets are yours?! where are they from, i love them! I think you rock for taking them all down there jammies and all!!

Herlehy Family said...

I love how the kids are all in their PJ's! I am sure the kids love going to the office to see their Dad.

Cali Hatch Fam said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I bet Connor is a super golfer!
Love
Rylee