Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chunky Monkey







Madeline has definitly been eating....Here's what happened today...

So, Carey and Conner went to church and I stayed home with the twins (of course) and Courtney (because she was sick-again!). Usually, they sleep from about 11am-3pm, which is a great break and I can get lots done (and also rest!). Well, Madeline woke up about 2pm just smacking her lips and sucking on her hand. I assumed she was hungry, so I made bottles for both girls (my rule is this: if one wakes up, both get changed and get fed). The usual 4 ounces each apparently was not enough for Madeline. She not only downed her 4 ounces, she ate her sister's remaining two ounces. For her size, that's quite a lot of food. She then ate again at 3:30pm (yes, another 4 ounces).

Can you tell from these pictures which one is Madeline? Just look at the size of the cheeks, and you will be sure to guess correctly!

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Is Madeline the cute little girl in the heart PJ's? They are both absolutely darling...I love the checks!

Kye Nead said...

lovin the chubs :)

Smith Family said...

Have I mentioned that my 9 week old downs 6 ounces at every feed, and sometimes more!! :) By the way, I think she's allergic to cow's milk, so I just had to switch her to Nutramigen, a hypoallergenic formula. Fun stuff!