The girls turned 5 months yesterday, and as a present to their wonderful mother, they slept from 7pm to 6am this morning. We usually put them down around 7pm and then feed them before we go to sleep around 9pm or so. Last night, I was feeling crazy, and decided NOT to feed them their last feeding and see how it went. Oh, it was wonderful to wake up when Carey's alarm went off at 4:45am (thanks babe!) and realize they were still asleep. Madeline was still asleep at 6am, but the rule is that if one twin is ready to eat, they both get to eat. It was a great night!
The girls are growing fast. Madeline is definitely heavier than Lauren and will finish Lauren's bottle if Lauren decides to only eat 2 ounces instead of the usual 4ounces. On the flip side, Lauren LOVES her cereal and sweet potatoes and will out eat Madeline. She sits their and smacks her lips when it's Madeline's turn to have a bit. Her best trick is pushing her bib up to her mouth and sucking off the cereal that's on it. So messy, but so cute!
(Lauren is on the left, Madeline is the cheeks with eyes on the right! We love them!)
2 comments:
They are both so darling...I love the cheeks! I can't even believe that they are already 5 months, time goes by so quickly. Sometimes I wish that they would stay small and cuddly just a little longer. I am so happy to hear the the girls let you sleep all night, heaven know that you deserve.
I cannot beleive that 5 months has already passed, & Will's not far behind. 5 months just sounds so old to me. Your girls are so cute, & I can't wait to see them in person.
Post a Comment