Another great day outside, so we got out the bounce house, the water table, and an added bonus to the day...
A frog had found the water table under the cover and decided it would be a fun new house. I screamed when I saw it. Imagine what the frog thought?
(Courtney getting a tan...yes, babe, I put suncreen on her!)
(Conner pretending he's a puppy...)

(Kye and Zoe...aren't they cute! Thanks for spending the morning with us!)
3 comments:
Thanks for letting us come over to play!! Zoe had a blast and is fast asleep. Ella also joined her for an afternoon nap. I love it!! Thanks again :)
P.S Can you please e-mail this pic? Thanks :)
You did a great job on Meredith's shower... And sorry that it has been so long since I have been to social event that I felt the need to stay till 10:00PM. Next time I will just bring my sleeping bag.
Post a Comment