Only Courtney would find that a simple request from Mom to "wash hands" could end up like this....
(to clarify the picture...she had dumped all the hand soap into her hair and then decided to
comb her hair, and then she tried to wipe away the evidence.....This resulted in a lot of water all around her, her head producing suds that could have bathed a whole preschool class, and a comb that almost had to be cut out of her hair...need I say more?)
comb her hair, and then she tried to wipe away the evidence.....This resulted in a lot of water all around her, her head producing suds that could have bathed a whole preschool class, and a comb that almost had to be cut out of her hair...need I say more?)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh Melanie...she'd get along way too well with my girls. I had to do away with round brushes in my house a couple years ago for the same reason (minus the soap). But you wouldn't believe the products I've sniffed out in their hair...& I'm not talking hair products.
She looks really happy with herself in the pictures, funny girl!
You'd better hide the scissors! She looks like she's one step away from trying to cut her hair!
Courtney rocks...
I think it is safe to say that Courtney is going to have the cleanest hair in your house for a few day! That looks like it could have been a little bit painful to remove the round brush, it is AMAZING that you were able to get it out successfully.
I always hated those brushes - they still get stuck in my hair, so I definitely don't blame Courtney for the same happening to her (of course, I never dumped my hair with a bottle of soap first).
haha. you have your hands full with that one!!! i love it:) she is so her own person!!
She seriously could not be more awesome! That girl has ooodles of personality and that it so GREAT! I just love her!
Gotta love those little ones and the many things they get into.
Post a Comment