So, I really wanted to have some great pictures for the blog of Carey getting out his tonsils, etc., but the whole event was a NON event. Carey went into surgery at 10am on Tuesday, came out around 11:30am, back home around 12pm, slept for a couple hours, and then started working (from home, of course). I'm happy to say that Carey is doing really well. Apart from a sore throat, he's back to normal. He went into work today and I havent' gotten a call that he busted a stich and is spewing blood, so that's a good sign!
For the next week he'll be living on Jamba Juice and ice cream...not much different than what I would love to live on most of the time. Keep up the great recovery, Carey! We love you!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Bye Bye, Tonsils
Posted by Cadle Clan at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yum! With that diet I need to get my tonsils out too!
Wow! Back to work already, he is AMAZING!
SERIOUSLY!!! I was out for like a week from school and I was in agony! Carey is so tough...GEEZ!!! I'm impressed, but not surprised at all!!
Post a Comment