Monday, July 20, 2009

Cheap and Fun

We had a great weekend......we kept it fun, cheap, and packed full of family things....
(Courtney, Zoe and Conner at Lakeshore Learning....free crafts on Saturday!)

(Costa Vida.....can you tell she eats her dinner so she can have her ice cream?)


(Dad and Conner...."sharing" ice cream... We went swuimming after this, but no pics)

(Lauren loved her first taste of chocolate pudding...)



(Do you really need to ask if Madeline loved it?)




(Carey's parents came over, brought dinner and played with the kids...Conner was practicing his gymnastics on Grandpa's leg...he screamed like a little girl the entire time!)




4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Those pictures of the twins enjoying their chocolate pudding are priceless! I love the free crafts at Lakeshore, we need to get in back on our schedule.

OLIVIA said...

I love free activities! Thanks for passing this along. And your daughters have great taste. Pudding IS yummy!

Liz said...

I love the ice cream at Costa Vida, & I'm never about to pass up chocolate pudding - love the pictures.

camille said...

I can't believe what a big girl Courtney is now. She has grown up past babyhood, I think! Your kids are so cute and I just love em!