Thursday, July 23, 2009

9 Month Checkup

Here are the stats....

Lauren:
weight: 17lbs 7 oz (25th percentile)
height: 26 1/4 inches (15th percentile)
head: 18 inches (90th percentile)

Madeline:
weight: 19lbs 1 oz (50th percentile)
height: 27 inches (50th percentile)
head: 18 inches (90th percentile)

AS you can see, Madeline had a HUGE growth spurt (gained 4 pounds in 3 months....jumping from 30th percentile to 50th) and Lauren is just steady! Way to go, girls! Keep it up!

(On a side note, I guess it will be easier to tell them apart when Madeline is a giant and Lauren is a little petite ballerina! I love them both.....some babies just have more chubs to love than others)

3 comments:

camille said...

your commentary is hilarious!!!

They look beautiful and just as they should. I am sure that they will end up being about the same by the time they are 3 or so. Kai was always 90th percentile (for height and weight) and Payton was always over 100th (for height) until they were about 2.5. Now they are both just 50th. That is my fav part, though. Finding out their measurements and percentiles! Fun!

Kye Nead said...

So is it bad if my 16 month old weights as much as Madeline? Go Madeline and Lauren!! It is hard to believe that were once so tiny. Poor Ella has no chance.

Jon and Ashley said...

I miss you so much. How come every time we try to talk to each other we get answering machines. We should schedule a day and time to talk. Your kids are so darling. I loved their pictures.