Saturday, July 11, 2009

What happens in Tahoe, Stays in Tahoe

We just got back from our 1st Annual Girls Trip to Tahoe, and we had a blast! Nothing better than talking about anything and EVERYTHING (nope, not sharing those stories on the blog), eating, watching movies, seeing The Proposal (and trying to find a movie theater on North Shore), staying up LATE, sleeping in (kind of), playing more games, more talking, more eating and again, more talking.

I think we pretty much covered every topic....to the girls that missed it, we hope to see you next year....or we're thinking about doing it every 6 months. It was so much fun! Thanks ladies for a fabulous weekend!
(Sandi, Liz, Jen, Lisa, Tammy, Me, and Cherrie....enjoying Jakes on the Lake)

(Seeing The Proposal (which was really cute), enjoying chocolate, and not counting calories)


(Cherries gave Tammy $5 to go up and dance crazy with the band....she's got the moves!)

(Lunch with a view.......it was so much fun!)



9 comments:

The Fishers said...

so much fun, Melanie. Thanks a bunch.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Everyone deserves a weekend away. Your license plate tells everyone you deserve two weekends away.

sanpinney said...

I had so much fun, thanks for being such a fabulous hostess!

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time together!

Liz said...

I'm so sad I couldn't go - hopefully next time will work out. It looks like you guys had a great time!

camille said...

SOOOO fun! Can I come next time??? Hope to see you very soon!!!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

How did I not hear about this?

OramHouse said...

Looks like fun. Now I'm sad I can't go with this side in August...but I'll live through you:)

OLIVIA said...

What fun! You took some great pics!