Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First "Bath"

Well, first bath in the big bath, that is. It's really embarrassing that the twins are 9 months old and, up until yesterday, I was still bathing them in the plastic baby bath. I guess I was just on auto pilot when it came to baths....Conner and Courtney in one, and the twins took turns in the other. Although, in my defense, I was afriad that one twin would fall over in the water while I was trying to get the other one out, etc. Ok, so that's not a great excuse, but that's what I have.

The twins had a great time in their two inches of water, and that was that...


(Madeline and Lauren sitting pretty...)

(I think this was Madeline trying to get away....I can tell from the size of her rear....so cute!)

6 comments:

Liz said...

What cute pictures - I love that you *think* the second one is of Madeline - hard when you can't see her face (though I think that might be hard at times also - then again, maybe not for you).

Herlehy Family said...

They are both so darling! I love the last photo! Don't be hard on yourself, remember you do have 4 kids under 4. You are doing an AMAZING job!

Jillian Goulding said...

so cute!!! i love her little naked bootie:)

Kye Nead said...

Ella was in the little bath until she was 10 months. They all get there adventually.

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Cute little tushy!

camille said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see them and YOU! Hopefully, I'll be home 2 wks from today! Still working on a babysitter for that Friday and then I'll get my flight squared away! Mark your calendar!