We were so close to avoiding the stomach flu that got Melanie's family sick over Thanksgiving...
Friday afternoon Courtney started throwing up, so Melanie decided to take care of her and Conner, which left me with the twins (since I was the only one that hadn't been exposed).
Then, in the middle of the night last night, Melanie, Conner, and Courtney (for a 2nd round) started throwing up.
So, here I am with my laptop isolating myself in the baby's room with Lauren and Madeline taking every precaution and praying we all don't get sick. Bedrooms, bathrooms, couches, hallways, kitchen table, living room - you name it, they have all been thrown up on. Our house is a viral cesspool, but for those of you familiar with my germaphobe tendancies, I'm up to the challenge of keeping our preemies healthy if it is at all possible! Wish me luck!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Carey and the Twins from Isolation
Posted by Cadle Clan at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I hope you & the twins succeed in staying flu free. How horrible.
That is horrible! The flu is not a fun thing to have with small children...they don't understand when and where to throw up. We will be praying for your family. Get well soon and I hope the twins stay flu free.
Good luck you guys! I'm also hoping I don't get it since I saw Melissa for all of an hour yesterday and this morning had some GI issues, if you know what I mean. Not fun!
Hey Cadles, So glad we found your blog. Congrats on arriving home safe and sound. We'd love to see you guys even if we have to wait till Spring :)
Take good care of all those kiddos. We need to get our boys together for a play date. Maybe the Dads can take them out for a day on the town. Hang in there, looks like you are keeping the right attitude and staying positive. Very impressive.
Oh no....I remember you mentioning friday that Melanie's whole family was sick, and then Melanie emailed me telling me courtney was sick...now her and conner..oh no!!! I hope you and the girls are safe:)
Carey-
your such a great dad! take care of those cute twins. i hope everybody starts feeling better soon. dave had the flu over the weekend, but so far the girls and I are in the clear! :)
Carey, you are too funny! Sorry about all the sickness! Hope the little ones and you are still well. Thanks for the undate!!!
Post a Comment