Sunday, November 2, 2008

Madeline Has Hit 5 lbs


Congratulations to Madeline! She is four weeks old today (at 1:23am) and is now weighing in at 5lbs .5 ounces. We are so proud of her! Lauren, we love you too, but you have always been a good eater. Lauren is weighing in at 5lbs 7 ounces and is finally off her caffeine for her apnea. If she doesn't have any episodes, she'll be home a week from today! The doctor told us not to get our hopes up because it's rare that babies don't have any episodes coming off the caffeine, but we'll have to wait and see.
(The picture isn't great, but it will do for their 4 week birthday shot!)

Thank you family for fasting for Lauren and Madeline today. We love you all! Our girls will be home soon!

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Two girls that are up to 5 pounds...that is the best news I have heard all day! I am so happy and will be praying for the girls and their speedy return home.

Unknown said...

YEAH!! I'm so happy for you! Have been keeping up with your blog. The girls are adorable, they have changed so much!
Hopefully you'll have them home with you soon.
Love, Renate

Harris Family said...

Wow!!! Melanie! I just saw your blog through Meredith Taylors.. I hope all continues to go well. You have had your hands full but it looks like they are doing great. Congrats on the birth. It is crazy that Kaci is having twins too. We miss cali- it is good to get the update on you guys.