It's right before the 2pm feeding, but I had to get this down before I forgot.
12:00pm- Twins are discharged from the hospital
12:01pm- I'm at the car with two nurses holding the twins and Carey is nowhere to be found. Apparently, he scares easily!
12:03pm- Carey finds his way to the car. We're not sure what he was doing.
12:45- All the kids (I mean all four) sleep for three hours.
4:15p- Conner and Courtney take a bath (yes, it's early).
4:20pm- Courtney poops in bath for the first time... Conner is still in it.
7:00pm- I feel like I'm getting sick....Carey offers to take all the night feedings. Do I have the best husband or what?
2:00am- Carey is wondering why he offered to do all the night feedings. I'm fast asleep!
6:00am- Conner wakes up bright and early...I put on a movie for him to watch (super mom, right?)
6:01am- I go back to bed!
7:00am- Conner yells up the stairs that Courtney had taken off her PJ's and diaper
7:02am- Courtney pees all over our stairs
7:03am- I'm cleaning the stairs (payback for sleeping all night)
10:00am- Grandma takes Conner and Courtney to ride the dinosaurs at the mall and we haven't heard from them yet.
11:00am- Carey and I take a nap.
12:00pm- Lunch
(Pictures to follow....We have a great one of Courtney on our stairs)
Monday, November 17, 2008
First 24 Hours
Posted by Cadle Clan at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Perfect example of Life with kids! I love it!
What a night!! You are an awsome mom :)
P.S did you know that there is going to be a Juicy store at the mall?
Sounds like life is full of new adventures. Very fun!
Holy Cow, Melanie! I know I shouldn't be laughing, but man, I will forever remember this story when I think I have it so hard with my little newborn next month. You guys are studs!
SO far, so good! I quite enjoyed that post. Would you mind doing that for everyday? I just realized that I completely want/need a play by play of your life right now. I think you are probably the biggest stud EVER! Carey is awesome, too. What a great team you guys are!
Thanks for documenting this. it's so nice to hear that other parents have it rough sometimes too! :)
You are a good mom! DVDs were invented so we don't lose our minds.
Dinosaurs at the mall? I think I need to check that out.
OK, that was hilarious. Nothing like that is quite so funny until you put it on a blog and get a good look at your day! Please post your first Sacrament meeting with all of them for me. I need to know that someone else will be walking around in a daze for the next year!
I'm just grateful this Thanksgiving for cameras... the post just wouldn't have been the same without the pic of Courtney butt naked on the stairway standing in her own you know what!! Ha ha
Post a Comment