you are not alone! :) the other day a friend of mine had a zebra print bag with red piping. it was really cute! i think they're fun.
I love it! It is very sassy looking...a must have.
It looks exactly like something you would own. You can walk the mall with it in your red heels and your large four man stroller....
wow I am in love with it where can you get one???
Nope! Just saw a girl with that same print and she was getting all the attention at a baby shower. It was adorable and you totally need it!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you are not alone! :) the other day a friend of mine had a zebra print bag with red piping. it was really cute! i think they're fun.
I love it! It is very sassy looking...a must have.
It looks exactly like something you would own. You can walk the mall with it in your red heels and your large four man stroller....
wow I am in love with it where can you get one???
Nope! Just saw a girl with that same print and she was getting all the attention at a baby shower. It was adorable and you totally need it!!!
Post a Comment