
It's been exactly one week since we brought the girls home, and I can say that it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. My wonderful husband has been home this week, so I'm sure that had something to do with it. The girls are great sleepers and eaters and Conner and Courtney have been great taking care of them and playing by themselves while I'm nursing, or doing whatever...
Tomorrow, Carey goes back to work, so I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure we'll survive! Just have to take it one day at a time!
P.S. For all those Jack fans out there, 24 starts tonight! Can't wait!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
It's Been a Week
Posted by Cadle Clan at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alright, well let me know how it goes. Ben I think might take off the time I am in the hospital and maybe one day, so I am already nervous and mine aren't even born yet...
If you need help with Conner and Courtney please let me know...I would love to help.
I just tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment