Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Swings and Bathtime





Nothing exciting to report, but wanted to post pictures of the girls in their swings and their first bath...

(The first pic is the only one I could get with Courtney and the girls. She wasn't wanting to pose as much as Conner! Oh well! I'll take what I can get~!)

5 comments:

camille said...

Hey, nothing exciting to report is kinda exciting...don't you think?! After all these two little girls have been through, and all you have been through it is so amazing that life is just "routine" again. What a blessing!!!

camille said...

p.s. I just got your msg. I am bummed that I unfortunately forgot to turn my ringer back on this morning. So, I'll call you tomorrow! I'm SOOO excited to see you in a few days!

Herlehy Family said...

It is great to see that you are enjoying the normal events of a new mother. The girls looks so cute!

THE TAYLORS said...

The girls look very content in their swings...

ps. where is that in your house?

THE TAYLORS said...

I'm willing to come over and visit any time... its a matter of how much you want me to come bug you!!! So, what did you think of 'sex please' :)