I thought I would post some pictures of the kids that I took today for Carey....he hasn't really been home this week and I'm sure he's forgotten what the kids look like!
We miss you, Dad! We look forward to seeing more of you later this year! :)
(Oh, I had some "free time", so I played around with the photo editing software....I think I'll stick to my day job!)
(Lauren trying out her new tutu....)
(Madeline found the tutu and was trying to eat it....I love her cheeks and dimple!) (Courtney.....naked as usual covering up with her blanket....)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
We Don't See Dad Much
Posted by Cadle Clan at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay for tutus! I am excited to make mine too. If you come to FO 3rd Halloween, we are getting the BEST picture of all four of them! I think I am copying your idea...
I love those pictures of the twins in the tutus!
Post a Comment