Monday, August 17, 2009

Jelly Belly Factory

In an attempt to squeeze in more activities before the start of Pre-K, I took the older two kids and we ventured off to the Jelly Belly Factory. The kids are great travelers, and they are always up for doing something new.

We got to the factory, waited in line for a few minutes, did the tour (and found out that their #2 selling jelly belly flavor is buttered popcorn...go figure!), got our free jelly belly bags (the reason for coming), shopped at the store (where Conner and Courtney picked out gummy rats and dinosaurs for their friends), and we headed home. It was quick, but fun, trip! We were home around 12pm, picked up the twins from my mom's house, went home, and took a well deserved nap.

Here's to another great day!
(Me and the kids in front of the factory....Courtney wanted to jump on him....)
(Conner and Courtney loved the jelly belly car.....and wondered how he fit into it....)

(Waiting in line for the tour....they actually had hats that fit my kids heads....amazing!)


5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

They look so cute in those hats! You are AMAZING to have done that and returned home by noon.

OramHouse said...

Isn't it fun there! Did you take the twins?!

OramHouse said...

OK, I should have read more carefully to see that you did not...I'm a comment freak, can't help making one before I think:)

camille said...

Um, buttered popcorn is my very FAV, so I'm not surprised at all!!! Such a fun idea and what yummy treats they picked out, too. I used to LOVE gummy rats, which is just weird! xo

OLIVIA said...

Those free samples are the best!