Today, we said goodbye to one of my favorite "members" of our family. It's an "end of an era" for sure!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Loss of Family Member...
Posted by Cadle Clan at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today, we said goodbye to one of my favorite "members" of our family. It's an "end of an era" for sure!
Posted by Cadle Clan at 1:49 PM
4 comments:
Why, oh why?!
Umm, I also ask why?
conner can ride his bike, I can't use it while I"m training (jacks up the balls of my feet), and both my older kids will be in school, so, i sold it.....seemed like the best thing to do! I used it a ton for almost a year, and now my little baby boy is far too old!
It is some what of an excited loss, it means they are all gaining more independence!
Post a Comment