Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today, was Courtney's first day of preschool. I'm not sure she really knew why today was so special, but she was still excited. I think the best moment was when she was the only one that got out of the car and she told Conner to "stay right there". She was a little nervous when we went inside, but she found a table of play dough, and that was it. She knew this would be a good day! I left (without saying goodbye) and she had a blast!

On a side note, Conner had his "special time" with just me and Lauren (Madeline was with Carey at the doctor). He chose to go to the mall, ride his "surf board" (buggy board on the back of the stroller), take pictures with mom, ride the rides, and just have a blast. It was a lot of fun! (I'll post my pictures soon....)

(Courtney laughing at me....)
(Goodbye kiss....can those eyes get any more blue?)
(Her first project...)
(Second project with preschool calendar....)

2 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

HOORAY! What a fun day!

Glad the buggy board is a big hit.

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations! I love that she wanted Conner to stay I think she is ready to be a big girl!