Madeline figured out that gravity is not her friend, and that when she crawls too close to the edge of the stairs bad things happen. I was close by, but not close enough to watch her roll down the first flight of stairs. She came out of the experience unharmed, but it did shake her up a bit!
I'm sure I'm not the only mom that this has happened to, right? All of the sudden, she crawls SOOOO fast!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Another first.....
Posted by Cadle Clan at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Carson fell down our first flight of stairs about the same age, at this point I don't see any signs of brain damage. However, as a mother I always feel horrible when my kids are hurt and it might have been prevented, some strange reason it always happens on my watch.
I think it has happened to all my kids. No stairs now, so I don't know if the twins will deal with it. But the other ones are OK (I think!) Plus if I can help it, no more stairs ever again!
yikes!!! I am not a fan of stairs when it comes to kids. I remember Kai and all he wanted to do was go up and down and up and down. UGH!!! So, we had gates the whole time Payton was crawling and I loved that. I'm so glad she was able to experience the lesson without the bumps and bruises. Poor little girl!!
We have had the same thing happen! I think it is a rite of passage and thank goodness we have a landing in the middle of the stairs to break the fall!!!
Post a Comment