Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sleeping Great

What a great night we had! We fed the twins at 8pm or so, and then we were so tired, we just decided to go to bed (yes, we're old and go to bed early), and see when the twins would wake up.

At 2am they woke up, Carey took that feeding ( love you babe!) and then I said I would take the next one. To my suprise and delight, they didn't wake up until 7am! Yeah! Of course, Courtney was up at 5:45am, but that is normal for her.

We love you Lauren and Madeline! Keep getting fatter so you'll sleep all through the night!

2 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Those two little girls are just amazing! I am happy to hear that you had a good nights sleep.

OramHouse said...

Good job, little girls! Don't you just love when they start moving to that phase? Unfortunately Bailey did that at six weeks old, so when the other kids didn't that early, we had a rude awakening. I think my only two major "countdowns" are sleeping through the night and being 18 months for nursery!