Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Pictures

Thank you, Jillian for taking our pictures! We love them! Here's just a sample for all those friends and family out there.

If anyone wants to get their pics done, contact Jillian (look on my sidebar. She does an awesome job!







8 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Melanie - they look amazing. Great job Jillian!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I LOOOOOOVE these! I'm also so impressed that you can be photographed looking so glam when you have so many kiddies. Good work. Can you teach me?

Laurie said...

love them! I agree Jillian did a great job on my kids too!

OramHouse said...

Um, wow! Love those pictures. You would never know that cute little girl smeared poop on a wall, now would you:)

Herlehy Family said...

They look amazing! Great job Jillian. I love the picture of Conner on the chair...to cute.

Kendra said...

I love seeing family pictures! you guys look great!

camille said...

These pictures are SOOOOO awesome! I love that big one at the top of your blog!! Everyone is looking and looking so beautiful. Great job on outfits and great pics! I need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TAYLORS said...

Good job Jillian, especially with what you had to work with... j/k. So when can you do my family? By the way Melanie, I didn't know you got out of the house, when did this happen!? ;)