
I have to say that the moby wrap is a must have for any mom, let alone a mother of twins. We went for a walk today through the neighborhood and I put the twins in the moby wrap (thanks for letting me borrow it Arianna) and I'm sold. It's a great way to hold the twins and still have my hands free. I tried to take a picture of myself with the twins, but no luck. Here's the model lady of what I looked like walking down the street. I got a wierd look from the UPS guy, but other than that, it was a success!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Moby Wrap
Posted by Cadle Clan at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is great!
Yes! Love the Moby. It saved me with Nathan, and I think will come in handy when the girls come. Glad to see it is actually useable for two! I remember seeing the book and thinking OH My goodness, can you really put two babies in there. Glad I only have one--- Never say never, right?
I would love to see the Moby... Is it any better/different than the baby bjorn? What I am curious to see is what the quad stroller looks like. If you want a good laugh, go to the Wilkinson's blog (link is on mine) and check out their stroller for their quintuplets!
wow, I'd love to see you sporting that thing! Get the UPS guy to take a picture for us!
Post a Comment