Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Twins (almost 1) Photo Shoot...

So, I love getting something great for free. Why not, right? So, I went into Picture People the other day to redeem my coupon for my free trilogy (oh yeah, that's normally $100 dollars). The girls turn one in a few days, the coupon expires at the end of this month, so I combined the event and did the trilogy for their first birthday. My mom came with me so she could take the girls walking around the mall while I waited (and waited and waited) for the pictures to be ready to view.

After 1 1/2 hours there, I came out spending $0 and had a free portrait package and the trilogy. Nice, right?

(On a side note, I wouldn't say that I am a big fan of picture people, but I can't turn down free things....I'm one of those customers that just gets the free pictures and then leaves....Jillian is taking our family photos this year, so who needs Picture People!)

(Oh, and if you're wondering why the twins are wearing headbands on their solo pics and nothing together, it's because Madeline ripped her flower off right as we went to take pictures....nice, right?)
(Lauren smiling...before she turned grumpy on me....)
(Madeline is always picture ready....)
(Madeline on left, Lauren on the right....yes, I screwed up the normal format of Lauren always on the left of pictures....)

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Sounds like it was an eventful experience. However, I thought that is just customary for having pictures taken. Cute photos!

Kendra said...

These are so sweet! that first year fly's by doesn't it! can't wait to see some new family pictures of you guys :)

Nelson Family said...

YAY!! They turned out so cute!! Wasn't that awesome!! Gotta love free stuff!

Liz said...

How perfect to use the trilogy print for them. The pictures are perfect - those girls are so stinkin cute!

Arianna A. said...

Oh they are adorable! I also love your new blog background.