
Lauren and Madeline are 11 months old, and I have to say, this has been one crazy year. We are so blessed to have these two little girls in our home. They are sweet, funny, playful, and most importantly, easy to take care of. They really don't fuss or cry unless something really bad happens. We love that, because let's face it, it would just be double the trouble. Here are some favorites from each girl.
Lauren:
1. She is still the light weight, but is a big fan of "out of the box" macaroni and cheese.
2. She can say "Dada" and that just makes Carey's day! (Madeline can say it as well, just for the record!)
3. Lauren loves to crawl and is just as fast as her sister (even though she started later).
4. She is content to play in her crib until her sister wakes up from nap time.
5. Lauren LOVES snugly blankets. She tries to get Courtney's blanket whenever she can....I did break down and give her her own blanket and she really does love it.
Madeline:
1. Is just goofy happy.....we call her "the jolly one".
2. Has the cutest dimple in her cheek!
3. Climbs OVER everything.....her sister, chairs, toys, etc.
4. Eats anything and everything.
5. Loves to pull up and stand in her crib waiting for me to get her in the morning.
One more month and I will officailly be able to say that we survived the first year.......

3 comments:
They are both so darling! I love the photos.
cute pics!! nice photography mel:)
A blanket, huh? Your girls are so big. Where did time go?!!! Every October General Conference, I will probably think of them for a very long time!
Post a Comment