Friday, September 18, 2009

No Words....

It's humbling to let your kids dress themselves.....


8 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I love the Transformer shirt, it looks great with those new Transformer shoes!

Herlehy Family said...

I just noticed that Conner is not wear his new Transformer shoes but does have on some extremely sporty boots. You rock Conner!

Jillian Goulding said...

hahaha. isn't that the shirt that makes noise!!! awesome.

Kye Nead said...

I love it!! Character Shirt and Shoes!!!! Mel you are an awesome mom.

Liz said...

He looks great! Nothing like individuality.

camille said...

Pretty dang fashionable, actually! At least he matches, which is more than I can say for Kai when he dresses himself. Yikes! Too cute!

Tiffani said...

Maybe this is a glimpse into his teenage years!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Yeah... Mya is into tights right now... With no pants. I have this theory that people are nicer to cute kids so I really want her to look good when we go places but sometimes its just not worth the battle. Oh well, her and connor will have each other's backs right? BTW, did you hear Mya yell "There's Connor!" In the middle of sacrament meeting yesterday? ... Then Jake farted really loud during the sacrament prayer and that's when I decided to leave.