I don't know how kids grow out of things so fast, but we had to go bike shopping last night for FHE (don't worry, the night was complete with me saying lots of prayers that we would make it through each store, the activity was riding bikes around the store, and ended the night with shakes from Sonic....I guess we were lacking the spritual thought, but we tried!).
After five stores, we ended up getting two very cool bikes. We really just went for Conner, but Carey can't say no to his little girl! The kids are eager to ride tonight....now, Carey and I need bikes and a trailer for the twins, and we'll be set.
(The training wheels came off the second we got home)
(If you're thinking this bike looks too big for Courtney, I thought the same thing, but she is actually pretty coordinated for being in our family! I love the purple tassles and the basket in the front. It looks girly, but this bike is SOLID.)

5 comments:
Yeah Courtney! Can you come over and ride bikes with us soon?
I love the new bikes! Trek make great bike! They last forever, we have a trike that is Trek and it still looks brand new. I want to see pictures of the kids on these new bikes after their ride tonight.
FANCY!!! Lucky kids! Sorry I keep missing you on FB. I sometimes forget to close it out and am not there when you say "hey". So, I hope you don't think I'm ignoring you cause I WOULD NOT do that!!! xoxo
fun times!!! I can wait until i see all 4 (well really 6) of you riding on the street...i need a picture of that:)
Where did you end up getting them?
Post a Comment