Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twins First Cold


Well, it happened. The twins have their first cold. It's so sad when little babies get sick because she can't breath and then you have to suction the snot out of their nose..yuck!


Two nights ago, Carey was on feeding duty, and so he suctioned the girls right before they ate around 5am or so. When I got them for the next feed, I looked down at the changing table cover and saw all this crusty brown/yellow stuff. It was pretty gross and I didn't know what it was....well, if you haven't guessed it by now, it was a cluster of snot that he had suctioned out of the girls nose and had missed the wipe....It was so gross!


I always appreciate help with the girls, but added laundry with dried snot on it is really not that fun! Carey, I love you, but really, snot all over the changing table?

3 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

:) sick!

Herlehy Family said...

I am sorry to hear the twin are sick. It is no fun having sick children. I hope it does not go through the whole family...stay healthy for your birthday.

Jen said...

Holden is sick with a cold too. So sad. He is so stuffed up, he can barely nurse. Sad!