I just had to post this because I will forget it, and since I use the blog as our family journal (we just got the blog printed and bound like a book- pretty nice because I don't journal normally), I had to write it here.
Conner LOVES singing. He plays music on his computer, sings to any song in the car, and loves singing time in Primary. It doesn't matter if he knows the words or not, he will sing what he THINKS they are saying. The other day, I had Courtney on one knee and Conner on the other and we just sang to the songs on our itunes account. They loved it! Conner's favorites are anything Nickleback and Taylor Swift (manly! :)) Courtney's favorite songs are "If You're Happy and You Know It", "Popcorn Popping", and "Five Little Monkeys".
Good times in the Cadle house. Carey was busy at work, and I was home singing with the kids, building forts and reading books. Not a bad weekend!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Singing & Spelling
Posted by Cadle Clan at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What site did you use to download your blog to? I am working on that right now, and it is a bigger project than I wanted it to be. It is saying all my pictures are not good enough...not sure what blogger did to diminish the quality.
Rebekah loves to sing all the time too...her latest fav is "I kissed a girl and I liked it..." (Unfortunately she know the WHOLE chorus) Hello where did she learn that NASTY song? (Can you say my 14 yr old?)
Yeah - I want to know what you used to. A friend told me to keep all the pictures you post in a folder so it is easier to print later since blogger does reduce the quality of images.....
What site did you use to downlaod your blog to? I am also wanting to get our blog printed, because it is our family journal. Very cute kids! Conner sings in our car each time on the way to preschool...lookout American Idol.
Post a Comment