Sunday, January 25, 2009

Printing the Blog

Hi Everyone,

Well, I had a couple ask me about printing out the blog into a book. I used the website www.blog2print.com. It doesn't cost very much, you can add a picture to the front and back covers, add a little dedication in the front, whatever you want. You can actually add pics to it if you forgot to add them to your blog.

It's super easy. You just give them your blog address and they show you what the book will look like online, and then you order it. We got a hardback book with about 80 pages or so (I think, I can't remember how many pages) for about $45.

If anyone wants to look at mine to see how it turned out, you're welcome to it. For the price, we were pretty happy.

(P.S. Sometime, the site has a hard time downloading the blog, so be patient and try again if that happens to you. I had to wait a few times because my computer would time out before it downloaded)

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Thanks so much! I would love to take a look at your book.

OramHouse said...

ooohh-- i was wondering if that was possible. we'll have to do that too. i also do not journal

Laurie said...

Merci Beacoup!