
So, I have had this horrible wart on my thumb and I finally got it removed. Of course, this meant having it cut out of my thumb. I lost a little less than half my nail and a big crater is now on the side of my thumb. I should have gotten a before picture, but here is the after! If it's not obvious, this really hurts!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Don't Look if Blood Scares You!
Posted by Cadle Clan at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks so painful! I hope they got all of the wart.
Ouch,That looks really painful. I hope you feel better soon. I hate having cuts on my hands. I can't imagine having something cut off.
Oh ouch! How on earth are you "manhandling" two babies with that huge ouch-ie?
I must say, it looks much better now!
Post a Comment