Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lauren and Madeline!

The twins are TWO! I just can't believe it! They are so big, yet still my babies in so many ways. Here are some highlights...

Lauren:

(19 inch head, 33 inches long, 25.3 pounds)
-She loves babies, dolls, and anything that resembles something she can cuddle and pretend to feed. She is so nurturing!
-She is NEVER dressed when I get her up in the morning.
-LOVES shoes!
-Loves pizza, french fries, and fruit.
-Still doesn't laugh as much as Maddie, but when she does, it really is a belly laugh.
-Loves her big brother and LOVES playing in Courtney's room (when she's allowed).
-Still sucks her thumb if she needs to calm down.

Madeline:

(19 inch head, 33 inches tall, 26.4 pounds)
-She loves trucks, trains, and dolls.
-Is now a climber. I have never had a kid that climbed so much..
-LOVES shoes just as much as her sister!
-She is also naked EVERY morning!
-Loves puppies! (and horses...which she calls "big puppies")
-She loves fruit...especially watermelon.
-Does not like to be dirty...or have anyone around her be dirty.

It really has been an amazing two years watching these little girls grow. I think back to how they came into this world, I'm so happy that everything has turned out well! We love you, Lauren and Maddie! Have a happy birthday!
-Love

4 comments:

camille said...

love the info about the girls. Laughing at how they both undress before you get them in the morning. How funny their little conversation must be while doing it and watching the other do it, too! SO cute! I am with Mad, too...I like to be clean and have everyone clean around me. Isn't that how the world should be??? :)

Happy Bday sweet M and L! We love you!

OramHouse said...

Happy Birthday girls! I agree- fast two years. But it needs to be sometimes, right?

Herlehy Family said...

Happy Birthday, Lauren and Madeline! They are both adorable girls.

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Jakey was a bed time stripper too. Oh how I Just LOVE finding a sleeping baby in his own feces...