Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Photos (Again)....


We did family photos with my parents and siblings today for my parents Christmas present. Well, everyone was excellent, except for my children. I would like to say that they just add spice to any situation, but they just have the worst time getting their pictures taken. Conner is probably the exception....he's a pro at it and stands there very patiently while his three sisters go at it. Jillian took them so I know we got some good ones, but it's always an ordeal....Totally worth it, but a challenge, nevertheless!


After pictures, we went to Costa Vida for FHE....All was well after some rice, cheese, and ice cream!

(and the quote of the afternoon....Raquel was a genius and brought lolly pops for the girls....I asked if I could take their suckers away for a picture, and Lauren said, just as clear as if she was 8 years old, "NO!". My girls love their candy!)

2 comments:

Jillian Goulding said...

They did great!! What kid wants to take photos for an hour....no one!! We will have lots of good ones!

Herlehy Family said...

Family photos always offer stress, tears and plenty sugar for our family! However, I did notice that this year was the most uneventful experience. I think it gets better with age so there is hope...hang in there!