Thursday, October 7, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa to the Rescue

Want to know the best thing about having four young kids? Trips to the doctors office when everyone needs something...flumist, 2 year check up, etc. I knew I could handle it, but I was still a little nervous. I called Tom (my father in law), who happens to work right above the doctors office, to see if he could take the older two after they had their flumist, so I could deal with the babies getting their checkups. He agreed, as he always does (thank you!), and I wasn't as nervous.

Well, I turn around and look through the window and see my mom and dad in law coming! Woohoo! I was so excited! The kids had the best time with Grandma and Grandpa...Doctor appointments, playing outside, riding the elevator (Yes, this is Courtney's favorite thing...She might be a bellman when she grows up), and ice cream. What a perfect day!

(Here we are waiting for the doctor...the twins had a blast watching Grandpa, Conner and Courtney outside playing...)
(Can you tell that Lauren is really excited for her ice cream?)
(Maddie doesn't even pause to smile....too busy eating!)


Thank you, Tom and Karen!

1 comments:

OramHouse said...

That is awesome! I love grandparents