Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Funny Moments....

Today's funny moment is brought to you by Conner...

During lunch time today...

Conner: "Mom, who was your boyfriend in college?"

Mom: "Well, Dad was my boyfriend....and then we got married?"

Conner: (After a few moments of thinking...) "Who was your boyfriend in high school? Did you have a lot of boyfriends?"

I didn't really answer him because I was laughing so hard. My one questions is this....What is he REALLY learning about in Kindergarten?

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

That is hilarious! Was he pleased with the answer?

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Plus, it was Carey still right???

Stacey said...

Yeah, you don't have a very exciting or interesting history of boyfriends in Connor's mind :)

Cadle Clan said...

Let's just say I dated others, but there were no other serious contenders for marriage! I was still in high school, right?

Jillian Goulding said...

ummm...hahahah!! Well let's just say that you made the best choice (you know what I am talking about..haha!)