Sunday, September 19, 2010

Taking a Moment....

At church today, I took a moment. I looked around at my bench of kids and all, yes all four children, were happy and entertaining themselves with books, crayons, and toys. It was a beautiful sight...... I could hear the speakers, feel the Spirit, and I was truly grateful for that moment.


Kids, thank you for that little glimpse of heaven. Here's to many more......

7 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I am glad that you had an enjoyable day at church...it is always nice when kids are quite enough to feel the spirit! It is a sign your kids are getting older!

Stacey said...

Many more what? Kids? Or moments when they are peaceful and entertained? :)

Cadle Clan said...

Haha Stacey!!! We'll take many more moments with the same number of kids! :)

OramHouse said...

Ah, yes...We had ONE Sunday like that. BUt I did come home and write it down I was so excited. We have to enjoy the little things, right?

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

While you are at it why don't you just have a nice little moment for me too!

OLIVIA said...

That is no small blessing!

Meredith said...

still looking forward to that day of peace and quiet and feeling the spirit during church. I love my kids, but church just isn't the same since I became a momma. But I love'em and wouldn't trade'em for the world!