Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Little Girl

Courtney has been asking to get her hair cut for a while now.....I wanted an A line cut, but apparently she wasn't holding quiet still enough, so the little bob cut is what we got. I still think she looks cute....this picture doesn't do it justice.


9 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I love it! She has beautiful eyes...be careful when she is a teenager!

Jillian Goulding said...

soooooooo cute. I love it!! post a picture of the back!!!! Or I guess I can just wait until I see her in a couple days:)

Jon and Ashley said...

She is so darling. I love her hair. Don't you sometimes wish you could have your daughters hair? I do all of the time.

OramHouse said...

She looks so old! I love taking Emma to get her hair cut. It's fun to be able to have another hair style other than my own to do!

camille said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE it! Now she really is a mini you! She looks awesome!

allison said...

Very cute...I have a hard time holding still too!

THE TAYLORS said...

Actually, the pic looks gerat! She is growing up too fast Melanie! So stinkin' beautiful too!

Smith Family said...

So adorable!

OLIVIA said...

So sweet! A cut always makes them look instantly older!