OH, I love you Melanie! Thanks for posting a happy b-day to my beloved, Jared! I will show him this when he gets home. No time off for him, though. SO sad! I think he has a standing " free pass for a surf trip" as his present for whenever he gets around to going on one! The present Patience was referring to an fb is a fancy real golf shirt since he's trying to be serious about golfing. Wick-away and everything! Pretty sweet, I know!!! xoxo
1 comments:
OH, I love you Melanie! Thanks for posting a happy b-day to my beloved, Jared! I will show him this when he gets home. No time off for him, though. SO sad! I think he has a standing " free pass for a surf trip" as his present for whenever he gets around to going on one! The present Patience was referring to an fb is a fancy real golf shirt since he's trying to be serious about golfing. Wick-away and everything! Pretty sweet, I know!!! xoxo
Post a Comment