We celebrated Conner's birthday (and my birthday, but let's face it, the party was really for Conner) with our families tonight at my mom's house. My mom made my favorite (lasagna and garlic chips) and Conner had his ninja turtle cake (made by yours truly). It was a great night....Conner got so many fun things and I really can't believe my baby is five. Where did the time go?(Dad and Conner....so cute!)
(This is the ninja turtle cake that I made for him.....not too bad, right?)
(Thank you, Great Grandpa....Do you think Conner wants to buy me new shoes with his birthday money?)
(Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma Cadle. I love Transformers!)
(Thank you, Auntie Melissa....vintage Star Wars shirt....love it!)
(Ah, yes! Thank you Uncle Marc and Aunt Raquel.....a rubber band gun.....)
(Grandma Linda sent Conner on a scavenger hunt all over the house, and he found five separate presents. I only got a picture of one of them. We love them all!)
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Happy Birthday, Conner....Round One!
Posted by Cadle Clan at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Melanie and Conner! I am SO impressed with that cate! Can I hire you to do a Mario cake for Scott's birthday? :)
What a fun party! Happy birthday to you both! I can't believe Conner got $50. My grandparents always gave me $10 - & one year I got extra lucky, & I got the movie "The Ten Commandments" (which I actually really liked). And the cake turned out great - good job Melanie!
Holy Smokes! Awesome cake. This post reminds me of two things:
1) It's time I start demanding more for my birthday :)
2) It's been waaay to long since I've seen you since the last time I saw you Conner was a baby
Miss you!
Good job on the cake Mel....I don't know why you were worried. :) Jonathan saw the rubberband gun and immediately thought of A Christmas Story. "You'll shoot your eye out kid!" Ha ha. And now he wants a TMNT cake for his birthday as well. You have 8 months to get it ready. :)
Happy birthday Melanie and Conner! Looks like you both had a great day. Conner was super excited for his big party, all through Primary he had a grin from ear to ear! The cake looks fantastic...I think that you could get a part time job decorating cakes. I will place an order with for Carson's birthday, we need a Buzz Lightyear cake.
Yes, Happy, Happy birthday to you both! I remember when you were pregnant with him...:) That cake is amazing, by the way-want to make a Cars one for Nathan's birthday next week, haha...
Good job on the cake! Looks great! Happy birthday to you both!
Post a Comment