Monday, January 11, 2010

If the Kids Are Too Quiet.....

I usually get scared.....


Last night, Carey and I were putting the twins to bed, and left Conner and Courtney downstairs to play. Well, it got pretty quiet, so I went downstairs to check out what was going on. I about died when I saw Courtney and Conner sitting on the floor playing "hair". Conner had all of Courtney's hair supplies laid out and he was combing/styling her hair. This is even cuter because Courtney HATES having people comb her hair, and the fact that Conner was able to do it, just made it that more special.

I wouldn't encourage Conner to be a hair stylist, and he will probably deny that this actually happened, but it was a cute moment in time that I was able to capture. Love these two! They really are great friends.

(and I have to give snaps to Conner....for being surrounded by girls, he does such a great job playing dress up with Courtney while fighting with his light sabers. He's great at mixing it up!)

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Conner is the best brother ever! I think he might be able to help Courtney before she goes to her first prom...so cute!

The Bradford Bunch said...

that is so darn cute!

camille said...

That is the best! You have the greatest kids. I miss them and you!