(Connner passed out...)
That little toe looks so sore! Poor little girl, I hope that all the kids will be feeling better soon. I definitely think that you have had your share lately, it can only get better.
could something worse happen to one of your children? what a fun weekend for you. it sounds like a great big nightmare. at least it's not april 10.
Are you kidding me? A STAPH INFECTION? Eeks. How can I help?
I hope everyone is feeling better!! Not fun! :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That little toe looks so sore! Poor little girl, I hope that all the kids will be feeling better soon. I definitely think that you have had your share lately, it can only get better.
could something worse happen to one of your children? what a fun weekend for you. it sounds like a great big nightmare. at least it's not april 10.
Are you kidding me? A STAPH INFECTION? Eeks. How can I help?
I hope everyone is feeling better!! Not fun! :(
Post a Comment