I guess we have been pretty lucky and our kids haven't ever been really sick (I mean, except for the 6 weeks the twins stayed in the NICU). Last night, Conner changed all that. What started off as "just feeling yucky" turned into a fever of 103 degrees and a horrible night for everyone. Thank you to Tylenol and a husband that took care of him while I took care of Lauren, who apparently doesn't like to see her brother upset. She was fussing on and off all night.
Conner's feeling a little better today, but he's anxious to go to the park and play. Another long day of being inside....
Does anyone have a diet Pepsi I can have?
Friday, May 1, 2009
Just for the Record...
Posted by Cadle Clan at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know a guy who knows a guy who can cut you a deal on some good Diet Pepsi.... :) Are you also waiting for the day when we look back and laugh....?
Hope that Conner is feeling better soon! 103 fever is very scary that is what caused Parker to have a seizure.
Oh man, Mel! I guess lots of yuckies are still going around. I hope everyone feels better soon! xoxo
We've a got a descent stash of Dr. Pepper if you want some!
Post a Comment